MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How Can Bisping Beat Silva - Inside MMA

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 02:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
I wouldn't think Bisping's gameplan vs AS, given Bisping's strengths, would result in a very entertaining results, to be frank.

I could see it as either A/ Bisping gets on his bike for five rounds, trying to pot-shot/hit n 'run AS to win on points, or B/ Bisping tries to grind it out along the fence with dirty boxing and TD's.

I would, of course, pay to watch, but ultimately, I'm betting that fight would likely be: zzzzzzz.

I don't even think Bisping can win by sticking and moving. Unless to mean he will literally run away. Anderson has elite footwork and timing as well as the ability to cut off the cage very well. He would be stalking Bisping all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote