MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your last meal ever! What do you pick?

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Alright since I originally picked my meal 2 years ago, I'll go ahead and update it today. Some of these post have caused me to rethink my list.

Starters- I'll go with a mix of cheddar peppers(local place makes some terrific cheddar peppers) some fried pickles(my cousins recipe) and some delicious cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster.

Main Meal- I'll still stick with the steak cooked medium. Best steak I ever had was at a place called Texas Salt Grass. I'll skip the lobster tail though and just go with the scrimp scampi. Twice baked potatoes, my mom makes some killer twice baked potatoes with velveeta cheese and bacon. Got to have me some fried okra.

Dessert- like I mentioned on here, my mamma makes some killer chocolate chip brownies. I think I can down a batch of those with some chocolate milk. Man that reminds me of better days.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote