MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I miss BROCK LESNAR... do you?

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #50 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I miss watching him get his ass beat and would love for more fighters to get a chance to prove how overrated he was. I really wish he didn't have that injury so I would have to hear that weak ass excuse. Brock at his peak right now couldn't crack the top 10. I can't beleive all the people that bought the hype, even harder to beleive people still by the hype post being exposed.
Brock at his peak was a champion and diverticulitus isn't a weak ass excuse btw. I can understand you not liking the man but he lost to Cain and Overeem, not exactly scrubs.

Why don't you post the ten mythical fighters that would beat him.Pheelgood hates him more than you ever will and he'd never claim he's not top ten.

Edit: You sound like a butthurt ***** that got his ass kicked in school by gentleman bigger and more athletic than you. Brock was a beast and proved it.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote