MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I miss BROCK LESNAR... do you?

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #51 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Brock at his peak was a champion and diverticulitus isn't a weak ass excuse btw. I can understand you not liking the man but he lost to Cain and Overeem, not exactly scrubs.

Why don't you post the ten mythical fighters that would beat him.Pheelgood hates him more than you ever will and he'd never claim he's not top ten.

Edit: You sound like a butthurt ***** that got his ass kicked in school by gentleman bigger and more athletic than you. Brock was a beast and proved it.
I can't come up with ten mythical fighters that would beat him. But here's a few.

Healthy shogun
Prime Fedor
Chuck with a chin
Motivated BJ
Broke Fitch

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3