MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Colin Fletcher vs. Norman Parke Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #35 (permalink)
Westie
MMA Fanatic

Westie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enoughWestie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Yeah, it did to me too. Same as his last fight to get to the final. The whole first round was like that.

I dunno, to me, it seems like he could be a very good fighter, but seems to lack the motivation at times to really put enough venom into his strikes.
Don't know if you follow Colin on Twitter mate... but he said it was the hardest situation he's ever been in. I think we have yet to see the best of him to be honest, just hope he gets the chance to showcase himself in the UFC.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using VerticalSports.Com App
Westie is offline   Reply With Quote