MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Ultimate MMA -Massive Mayan Apocalypse- Card (satire)

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISWThunder View Post
Hunt vs Big Country would work pretty well. Nelson is already prepared with the mountain man beard.

Siyar would probably have to be on the card somewhere. Perhaps against Condit or Kampmann.
Siyar would be a fun one, I'll take him vs Kampmann. I don't like how Condit has changed his ways the past 2 fights. He hasn't been the same aggressive finisher.
Also I don't want Hunt to face someone that will try to put him on his back, so that's why I said Dan since he has an iron jaw and the power to hurt Hunt in return.
I would also love to see one of my favorite up and comers Douglas Lima in action. I think he matches up very well vs Kampmann as well. I'm also very big on Rick Hawn and think he would matchup up well vs someone like Jim Miller. Hawn has power in his hands and Olympic level Judo that gives him great take down defense.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote