MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Poker Lounge On Strategy And Tactics

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #39 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Finished a video seminar on Omaha from Mr. Sweets. He understands the game quite profoundly. It's taken me seven years to learn NLH. Time to learn a new game.
Galfond is the greatest poker mind of the online generation. His videos are the nuts, I've watched tons of them. What videos of his were you watching?

You might be aware of this already, but Galfond recently launched his own video training site www.runitonce.com, featuring vids by him, fellow high stakes legend Di "Urindanger" Dang and young swedish whizzkid Isildr00n to name a few. By the looks of it it will be the best poker training site there is. I'm taking a break from poker right now till the new year, then I'm gonna sign up. For Omaha that site is the nuts.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote