MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Poker Lounge On Strategy And Tactics

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #42 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Check out the satellite. Yah the rake is unbeatable at micro. I actually tried it out and I remember I won $10 on FT years ago as an experiment...playing 1cent 2cent...roflz! It took me a whole week. To win that I had to play incredibly tight...Chris Ferguson style. I've adopted a much more aggressive game now. It's funny when I first started I was a maniac, then TAG, and now I'm a LAG.

Studying Omaha makes Holdem so much easier. It's like playing Snookers vs regular pool. So many hand combinations, variations, and one card on the turn can alter everything. PLO is a serious game.

If I bink a big tourney I'll wire you a decent sum and back you...hehe. I dunno though. From 2006 - 2008 the games were much softer. Everybody is incredibly good now.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote