MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Means new record

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
I guess. I'm doing a web development degree though, so, browsers being compatible with cool shit (which pre-IE10 IE just isn't) is more important to me than it would be for the normal web user.
I actually did a web development and software course, and am great with computers and all. But I don't know, IE loads shit as quick as I need it to and does the trick for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harness View Post
Aha! To be fair is all to you, but I imagine if you were to try Chrome you'd never go back.
Plus Chrome has helpful add-ons like AdBlocker (blocks most of the adverts on the web), Proxy unblocker (unblocks YouTube videos so you can watch them from anywhere in the world... TAKE THAT FUEL!!) and it just feels quicker.

Also - What season are you up to on Breaking Bad?
Used Chrome but I dont care about add ons and extras. I did use Firefox for downloading from youtube though I guess.

Just finished first season an hour after posting this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Is that a logo from "Danske Bank" in your toolbar? If so - why?
Live in Ireland and I believe it has taken over. Not mine though, dad's laptop and posted from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meli083 View Post
Holy crap! That's the fastest KO in the UFC! Give him a top 10 for his next bout and see where he stacks up.

I'm trying to find a comment by Dana talking about Sauna's brutal KO. I bet he says "he's in the mix."
It was just a slip up by Tim Means. He'll be back.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote