MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I miss BROCK LESNAR... do you?

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 02:37 AM   #61 (permalink)
Wookie
Lightweight

Wookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level now
He did beat an old past the hill Couture to get the title, then defended against Mir (which from his debut) proved a desirable match-up. Then nearly lost his next to someone who had never went past the first round and only lost due to gassing. He wasn't ever anything special. When he fought against people that that were his size and more skilled he got dominated! He had no legacy and really wasn't ever that good, he just used his considerable size advantage to win a couple fights. I quite frankly I'm happy to see him go cause he wasn't that good, and only provided (what Dana called) freak show match ups against lesser or underweight fighters.
Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote