MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 05:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
As stated numerous times I had JDS from years ago to win the title. But something tells me that we'll see a trilogy with these two. Every sport needs a #1 and #2. I believe this is it.

JDS has a much higher chanct to end it within the first which means Cain needs to be sharp and look for the take down at all times. Hesitating will mean certain doom.

Cain simply needs to do what he always does. Come in with pressure and watch for that left hook and uppercut. Heck I'd go with an ankle pick to keep JDS off balance. Cain needs to make this dirty, clinch, and push a relentless pace GSP style.

If Cain makes it into the 3rd then it's his fight to win. JDS is ultra dangerous for the first two rounds. He will tire out eventually.

Ironically I'm not a fan of Cain. I just call it how I see it.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote