MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ross Pearson vs. George Sotiropoulos Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #85 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
I'd agree with osmisium fully if he didn't use words stupidly.

No, George didn't win any "exchanges". The word exchange implies that they were actually trading punches.

Since, well, trade and exchange are synonyms.

George did no trading whatsover....but the general sentiment I generally agree with... the second round he mostly handed Pearson his ass with long jabs and generalship while mostly avoiding the power punches of Pearson...the problem was they were just nuisance punches and he landed nothing really damaging...then he got lit up at the end of the round he was winning with huge power punches.

But he definitely outboxed Pearson in the 2nd round(not the first)

That said I still didn't have him winning a round because he got beat the **** up.