MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
You're allowed to disagree, Lyoto. But to think I'm going to stop anything because of you is the real joke.

And fair enough, HitorGet. You have a sound argument, and we'll just have to see what happens.

Once be bashes Okami's face in, we`ll see where he stands in everyone else`s mind. People called me crazy when I said Hendricks was going to run through Kampmann and a lot of people disagreed when I said Nelson would walk through Mitrione. I try to rank fighters as much on ability as on record, and I think Belcher`s very good UFC record COMBINED with what I see as almost unlimited upside, puts him at #2 for me.

I think he would own Bisping and Weidman as well.
When you have to use Wilson Gouveia as your argument for someone being the number two middleweight in the world in 2012 your argument doesn't hold much weight to begin with. Weidman, Bisping, Belfort, Boetsch, Stann, Munoz, Rockhold, and Jacare all have better wins than him.

Belcher's also the only guy in the UFC that didn't convincingly beat Akiyama. Number 2 middleweight in the world? A serious threat to Anderson? lmao, no.

Also, forecasting a guy with a missile for a left hand knocking out someone with terrible striking defense doesn't exactly make you Miss Cleo or some shit.

9/27/14
LL is offline   Reply With Quote