MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your last meal ever! What do you pick?

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 10:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I've decided to live up on this and go eat a lobster. It's usually what I do around Christmas time. I head out to a nice restaurant and catch up with a good friend of mine. Work gossip, girls, new ventures, etc. That reminds me I gotta get a damn present. I got my financial manager a breathalizer keychain. Why...cuz I worry for her. She's not quite the alcoholic she use to be. I think she got a kick out of it though.

Not sure about the caviar though cuz I've seen it range from $50+ which is super ridiculous. I'll take a picture if I can remember cuz technically it'll be the last meal...ever!

Just finished. Tried uploading the photos, but it's not working for some reason.

btw: Thought I bet 10mill.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote