MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official gun laws discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Official gun laws discussion thread

There is a ton of anti gun media coverage going around since the latest shooting and with it is alot of misinformation. As someone that has been around firearms the last 15 years or so I think I have a decent amount of knowledge on the subject and would like to help people understand.

If anyone has a question on what will be illegal, legal, and what changes might come from a ban on "assault weapons" would entail I would like to be the one to answer the question.

My main concern is that there is a growing number of people that claim to know what is happening when they are completely clueless. It doesn't matter the question, ask it and I will give my best answer or do the research and get back to you.

Edit Didn't see any anti-gun threads here like every other site and wanted to nip it in the bud

Last edited by Rusty : 12-21-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Wanted to
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote