MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Edgar beats Aldo, next fight could be at 135lbs

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #34 (permalink)
ProdigyPenn
Flyweight

ProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud of
1st off, I believe Edgar will win his upcoming fight against Aldo.

No doubt Aldo has the power to knock people out, Edgar heart and chin is unquestionable. Take Edgar/Maynard 2 for example, the way he survive and recover from those punches from the 1rd is outstanding. Aldo on the other hand look to have awful gas tank when going up against likes of Hominick and Florian make me think that Edgar will take this match via UD or in late rounds.

As far as bantamweight division goes, if Edgar is not too drained from the larger weight cutting and perform like he does in LW, who knows. He could be the 1st man to whole Championships from 3 weight classes. Outside of Cruz (if he return 100%) giving Edgar a test of speed and Barao catching him with a submission, no one in that division I can see threatening him yet.
ProdigyPenn is offline   Reply With Quote