MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official gun laws discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
I don't have a question just a comment on all the dummies in america that want to ban guns, do they not realise that taking away guns only hinders the public and takes away even more rights from citizens, the law changing wouldn't even apply to the kid who did the crime as it wasn't his gun he was rejected by the gun stores and he stole it from his mother.

If anything this just gives people even less of a chance to defend themselves as criminals will always find a way to get weapons and all these incidents share the same detail of no one firing back at the gunman because no one is packing heat. There's a lot more I could say but basically the gun activists are a bunch of dummies who don't know what they are saying and interesting fact mexico banned all guns a while ago and look how well that's working out for them.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote