MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official gun laws discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
Was surprised to see the NRA come out and say that you want a policeman in every school to shoot the bad guys

like this is an ideal situation

for me education at a young age around things like emotions, awareness of self and how good the world is for a young child in the western world (compared to most of the world, or anyone alive before 1900)

compassion, empathy etc etc

they should teach this shit in school and not make it so hard to compete for honours in the adult world. i remember in 3rd grade trying to choose a career based on the money, so wrong

you need to identify the beginnings of a psycho earlier and help them

as for the guns. i dont see them as necessary. but raising less psycho's should be the priority
that was one of the other points I was going to say that it really should be people control not gun control whether that means raising kids better, making better drugs or simply locking more loons in the nuthouse since they can't be trusted in society. I know plenty of people and fighters and personalities that have guns and they never use it on the public for the simple fact that they are responsible and have a stable mind. Oh and if they blame it also on video game sone more time I think i'm going to smash my laptop over a news anchor's head.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote