MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Clay Guida - eager for a fresh start at FW

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 06:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
LBlassingame
MMA Fanatic

LBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the rough
Smile Guida at FW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1983 View Post
Taken from - http://www.ufc.ca/news/Clay-Guida-Ea...-Featherweight

How do you guys think he will do at FW? In the article he mentions that he wants to start knocking guys out and it seems like he thinks going to 145 will make it easier to do so. I personally doubt it - Clay never really had KO power at 155 and even with the drop to FW he will be fighting guys bigger than him.
I think he could have real success in that weight class. I believe he could do more than be just the gate keeper as he is now. He is one of my absolute all-time favorite fighters and I want him to continue his career. If moving to FW allows for that to happen then I'm all for it!
LBlassingame is offline   Reply With Quote