MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official gun laws discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 08:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Maybe you're too young to remember the times before the new gun laws, but in Australia there where similar discussions in the 1990s and in 1996 government decided to make gun laws more strict. And it DID have a considerable effect on the number of mass schootings:

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-1...xample/4431262

And guns don't really help to protect against assaults if you're not a constantly trained professional. It's just a fantasy that teachers with guns would have gunned down the attacker or those people in the movie theatre could have stopped that gun attacker. It's really just a movie fantasy that in absolutely the most cases doesn't work that way in real life. More guns around in those assault scenarios just open new threats for innocent bystanders.

I've fired guns there's nothing to them you have to be retarded not to know how to use one, and a few lunatics in my country doesn't mean squat for all the rights we now don't have and also being less than a 10th of the usa's population and we also don't have a mexican border always being crossed into our country. And I can guarantee you that no guns is still no good here when theres loads of stabbings which are just as bad if not worse since you don't a licence to get one in fact everyone has them.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote