MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #25095 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Atlanta is the worst 1 loss team ever. I mean they do beat some good teams, but they also play very badly a lot of times and end up barely sneaking away with wins against teams they should be beating relentlessly.

Detroit has the X factor that is Calvin Johnson. He is going OFF this year and Atlanta needs to contain him or the Lions will run up the score quick. They have a capable Tight End and other decent receivers.

The thing I don't get about Atlanta, is they should be dominating about every team when their offense is out on the field. I mean Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, they should be downright dominant.

Sig Credit: M.C