MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #25095 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Atlanta is the worst 1 loss team ever. I mean they do beat some good teams, but they also play very badly a lot of times and end up barely sneaking away with wins against teams they should be beating relentlessly.

Detroit has the X factor that is Calvin Johnson. He is going OFF this year and Atlanta needs to contain him or the Lions will run up the score quick. They have a capable Tight End and other decent receivers.

The thing I don't get about Atlanta, is they should be dominating about every team when their offense is out on the field. I mean Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Julio Jones, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, they should be downright dominant.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."