MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NFL: NY Giants vs Baltimore

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
The Giants just need some momentum. It will be very disappointing to not even have a chance at recreating what happened last year.And the Ravens are already in so don't be greedy.
Who is being greedy? I am not a Ravens fan. I couldn't care less if the Ravens made it or not. But how the Giants perform has a direct impact on the NFC East division as New York, Dallas and Washington all have the exact same record. I want Washington to go.

And the Giants haven't had momentum because of the terrible year Eli has been having. Injuries haven't been to kind to them either this year. And I hope NYG don't get in and go to the superbowl this year. They are one of my least favorite teams so why would I root for them? Not greedy, it's being a sports fan.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote