MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters you suspect of throwing fights or Fights u think were rigged

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #32 (permalink)
hitmachine44
Flyweight

hitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
Shamrock immediately grabs a hold of Rich's leg and takes him down..people should actually watch fights.
Sure thing...you MMA watching superstar you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
People bring up this fight all the time but shamrock but being that there was no real damage after this(Ken didn't get koed till next round I think) and Ken is known for flying heel hooks I think it was a heel hook attempt
I've never seen a heel hook attempt where an individual actually just flops to the ground...there was literally no technique used in the .gif I posted, it looks like he flat out flopped and his arm happened to be where Rich's lead leg was. I mean it's possible you're correct, but I'm still skeptical...it wouldn't shock me if Shamrock took a little extra on the side(not from Rich or his camp, Franklin seems as legit as they come)...and this fight ended in the 1st round, about 1:30 after this.
hitmachine44 is offline   Reply With Quote