MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters you suspect of throwing fights or Fights u think were rigged

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #34 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmachine44 View Post
Sure thing...you MMA watching superstar you!

I've never seen a heel hook attempt where an individual actually just flops to the ground...there was literally no technique used in the .gif I posted, it looks like he flat out flopped and his arm happened to be where Rich's lead leg was. I mean it's possible you're correct, but I'm still skeptical...it wouldn't shock me if Shamrock took a little extra on the side(not from Rich or his camp, Franklin seems as legit as they come)...and this fight ended in the 1st round, about 1:30 after this.
I could get on board with this but the copelling factor is that rich did no damage after this and didn't the fight till the next round therefore even if he did act like he was hurt by that punch it resulted in nothing to effect the outcome of the fight.