MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters you suspect of throwing fights or Fights u think were rigged

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
hitmachine44
Flyweight

hitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the roughhitmachine44 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
I could get on board with this but the copelling factor is that rich did no damage after this and didn't the fight till the next round therefore even if he did act like he was hurt by that punch it resulted in nothing to effect the outcome of the fight.
Again...this fight ended in the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post

Herr derr. once again. you should actually watch fights brah.
Yeah brah, he made it look like he was attempting something, you know...can't make it that obvious...except for 2 minutes later when Shamrock "slips" trying that head kick and literally just watched Rich climb on top and start pounding his face. He absolutely made no effort to stop him from doing this. But you're obviously all knowing and everyone who has a different opinion is wrong...man, I wish I could win the internet too.
hitmachine44 is offline   Reply With Quote