MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official gun laws discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Well, it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out...
unless you're a gun supporter!
I've seen enough claims of "commom sense" gun control to last a lifetime these last few days. If you had read my previous post that stated that between 270,000,000 and 350,000,000 guns would still be perfectly legal to own you would know of what I speak.

It would be fantastic if criminals started obeying laws but they hasn't started yet as far as I can tell. What is your suggestion again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Mate - I agree with you on guns on a lot of points, but leave this thread unless you're willing to present logical, well thought out arguments.

If not, we will have to infract and close the thread. It was stated on the first page that this thread was going to be watched carefully, so all of you, act accordingly.
Let him post what he wants to post Budhi, noone is going to have their feelings hurt. This information needs to be available to everyone or they will go around ignorant to the subject like so many others. In fact, maybe a different moderator would be better suited to look over this thread. No offense, of course

Edit: You never answered if you have grabbed a weapon in self defense before

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 12-22-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Double Post
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote