MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #25120 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
well calvin can have all the records he wants but the one that matters most are superbowl rings, i'm thinking pats vs hawks/skins, packers and 9ers also have a shot and the giants if they make it are always a threat. But I give atlanta no chance in hell of winning anything
I really don't think the lions that are far from a serious contender. They need to work on the defense. Its what kills them in every game. The offense keeps them in it or leading then the defense can't stop anyone when they need to.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3