MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official gun laws discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #29 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Can I ask, and this isn't me trying to be a dick or anything but have any of you gun owners ever actually had to shoot another person?

I find it quite interesting that people who own guns say they do so for defence, which implies they have them to use on intruders/attackers but I'm intrigued to hear if you have ever actually had to use one. I find the thought of shooting someone quite scary and horrible to be honest and I am quite interested to hear what normal average Joes like myself would feel about killing or maiming someone? The way I hear Americans speak about it it seems to be quite matter of fact and just kinda "done". I'd have second thoughts about punching someone full force never mind firing at someone!

Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline   Reply With Quote