MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez - Easy To Hit.

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
God I hope Cain doesn't win. He's beyond boring and I can't stand the way he's marketed. Never has a man with so little to say been given the chance to say so much. The Latino marketing thing is only annoying because I'm pretty sure Cain speaks Spanish about as well as I do. He's not Mexican.

Also jack slack is a dog. His book is great.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
This isn't a personality contest, it's the fight game. I couldn't care less if Cain comes across as boring in front of a video camera. What matters are his performances inside the octagon, and pretty much all of them have been very exciting and packed with non stop action.

He's a very entertaining fighter and a very skilled fighter, that's all that should really matter.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote