MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gunman Kills 20+ On Virginia Tech Campus

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2007, 07:57 AM   #56 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodanshi
Perhaps he simply liked the name? Do you really consider ‘Kodanshi’ my real name? It comes from Japanese but I have no ties to Japan in any way whatsoever (except interest in some of the music). If we still lived in WW2 times and someone caught me on a cross–country **** & kill spree would they blame the Japs because I called myself Kodanshi?
No, it doesn't automatically mean that. But it could. All I'm saying is that there is always a possibility (maybe small, but it's still there) that he was an Al-Queda operative. He made a lot of the same remarks that are classic Al-Queda rants. He calls himself a martyr, he says he did this for his "brothers and sisters", and this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho mother****ing sleezbag nutcase *****
"You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn’t enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren’t enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn’t enough. Your vodka and Cognac weren’t enough. All your debaucheries weren’t enough. Those weren’t enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."
I'm not implying anything. Just discussing. It could be possible. The guy was a nutcase, but he wasn't just some crazy psycho. He was a smart sleezbag nutcase *****. These murders were planned out, and he sent a package in bewteen killings. He obviously isn't just acting on insanity. This was well thought out. He does make some mentions to Christ too. So I'm not just trying to pick on Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****ing asshole prick ********** murderer
You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy’s life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piece of shit lowest scum of the planet worthless douche
Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?

Also, we still haven't found out if he was alone taking those pictures or making the videos....they're still investigating that. That could be a big deal.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 04-19-2007 at 08:01 AM.