MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez - Easy To Hit.

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Going to save this for later.

But why can none of that contribute to why I don't like him and don't want him to win?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
It's ok for fighters personalities to be a contribution towards whether you like them or not, but it shouldn't be the deciding factor in it.

I could understand if Cain was a boring fighter in the cage, but he isn't, he's usually very exciting and delivers a relentless pace.

It's the same with guys like Nick Diaz. Sure he may come across as a bit of a dick head outside of the cage and what not, but when he actually goes out there and does his job, he delivers spectacular fights for the fans. Why can't everyone just respect him for that, regardless of his personality.

These guys are professional fighters, I decide who I root for based on how they perform inside the octagon, not what they say or do outside of it.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote