MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #25132 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Nah I know a few of the strippers, most of the ones here are all nice girls that go to the Universities. Anyways I was wasted, all in good fun. :P
I love nudie bars. Havn't gone in years, but there was a time where I went with a partner in crime once a week blowing hundreds on strippers. I've always thought I run a joint by now. Somethin' about strip joints that enamor me. There was one who's stuck in my mind for 15 years now. Just pure class and elegance for a stripper. There's skanks, blonde bimbos, typical pay for tuition next door neighbor sluts, red heads, anorexics, coke heads, and then there's one or two who really stand out. Makes you wonder why they're even there in the first place. Think I fell in love with her, I know I'm not the only one...lolz! They're like sirens. But these days I'm 99% immune to that as I'm glad I got that outta my system. It's all about hookers and blow...right Xeberus...roflz!

She's probably a cougar by now, but I might look her up for the fun of it.

Watching "Witness To The Mob" and before that watched "Sonatine." Before that watched "The Hobbit." On a movie binge.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.