MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johny Hendricks: Jake Ellenberger Is a More Dangerous Opponent Than GSP

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 06:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
How does Ellenberger losing to Kampmann mean he isn't dangerous? he still hits like a mac truck and with both hands. i guess fighters should not worry about another's power or skill if they have lost before. cause i mean they lost, so how could they be dangerous.....

I'm not much of a fan of Johnny but it's completely understandable where he is coming from Dana is always raving on about how finishing fights is important which Hendricks has done against two great opponents yet he still got passed over for Nick who is coming off of a loss.

Not to mention he acknowledged that it isn't a more difficult fight. it's just that he has a much greater chance of getting KO'd.

Nothing wrong with what he said at all.