MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 07:04 AM   #25148 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Then you should fit in fine lol.

But yeah, in all my years of working in such a place (waitressing and accounts...easy now!), I've never seen a fully sober person enter such an establishment. At least if you're drunk you can say you went in only for a laugh. Whereas if you're fully sober....you're just lonely and pathetic IMO
ha I've only been like 3 times, girls got attitude so they get no money from me and it's fun to go with mates. Rauno if you want to give me a chrissie present pics of the lady of the night will do me just fine and will also be a test of how much I like estonian women

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK