MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beef between GSP and Seagal

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tenryuken
MMA Fanatic

Tenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A HugTenryuken Needs A Hug
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Not always. GSP Condit, was a better fight than Hendricks kampann.
That's only because of the GSP was involved in that fight and also because Condit rocked GSP.
If GSP finished Kampman in 10 secs and Hendricks decisioned Condit for 5rds, wich fight would you've prefer to watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loldanalol View Post
Steven Seagal thinks his opinion matters. he's an actor that thinks he's a fighter.
His opinion does matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I'll have you know he is a 7th degree black belt in Akido and the Godfather of MMA, he also taught Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida the front kick and thought Anderson the hell knee he landed on Chael, the sweep and and knee technique he landed on Bonnar and he's currently in Southern California teaching Lyoto 'deadly stuff' in order to take out Dan Henderson, so do your research friend, if it wasn't for Master Seagal you'd be watching WWF or Boxing!!!!
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasgowKiss View Post
I'm not much of a GSP fan, but the biggest mistake he made was even acknowledging and replying to Seagal, thus given Seagal's pointless and inconsequential quotes some form of validation in terms of relevancy.

Should've just ignored.
GSP is more concerned with his image than with how he fights in the cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodfellaGr View Post
Just.. NO! The only credit i give him is the Aikido thing. All the staff for the front kicks are just Marketing. He is a famous actor he sells his image not his knowledge. He has no pro fight or fight at all as far as i know so he is not an expert in any kind in pro mma. If he accepts the fight against Couture we have another discussion. Marketing is very strong, dont foul your self.
I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic.