MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez - Easy To Hit.

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
BOMDC
Flyweight

BOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
This article seems unnecessary. I don't see many people talk about Cain's standup in the leadup to this fight.

Most of the HC fans know that Cain should be looking for the TD and clinch but all the average fans seem to refer to Cain's boxing as elite when he lacks good defense. I was giving Cain way more of a shot a month ago but after re-watching a lot of his and Junior's fights I really think JDS finishes him by the second. The way Junior set up some of these KO's is another level over pretty much all of the HWs. JDS has good odds on him as well, this is just a nightmare stylistic match-up for Cain.
BOMDC is offline   Reply With Quote