MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beef between GSP and Seagal

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 04:10 AM   #27 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryuken View Post
Never was a fan and expected him to fake an injury again to dodge Condit but he made it to the fight, took his beating like a man and won.
Then he had to dicktuck Hendricks, so now I am one of his haters until he fights Hendricks or loses to Diaz(that would be hilarious).
I haven't negged in ages. This post is so full of fail I just have to. Literally every sentence is rubbish. I'm amazed there are even people out there this dumb.

I'm sure once he beats both Diaz and Hendricks, you'll have another reason to hate him. I'll give it to you right now: Lack of finishes. Go!

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is online now   Reply With Quote