MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johny Hendricks: Jake Ellenberger Is a More Dangerous Opponent Than GSP

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryuken View Post
Hendo injured HIMSELF, it's his own fault.
GSP obviously took the easy fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDOsrW0henY
Agree to disagree.

Bones already had his replacement fight. Hendo will fight in February. Jones will fight at the end of April. Hendo would have been more than ready to take on Jones in February, March, or April. So I don't see how the injury has anything to do with now?

He was passed up worse than Hendricks in my opinion. He has been in this game for a long time. Hendo is handling it like a man. Hendricks and his fans aren't at all. Hendricks was passed up by a guy who half the people who watched thought won the interim title in a close decision. Hendo was passed up by a guy who doesn't even compete at that weight and who is coming off a loss where he was stopped in the 2nd round.

Just my view on it.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote