MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beef between GSP and Seagal

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
a. he is crazy.

b. GSP ducked his boy so he is taking shots at him.
Didn't think about that angle for some odd reason. Anderson challenged GSP and he turned it down. Perhaps that is a sign of respect in not so many words. You have the best fighter this world has ever seen knocking on your door. It's too bad really. Hope it happens sooner than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don$ukh View Post
Gsp and his trainers should not even be talking about Seagal. Gsp is one of the best combat fighters in history and Seagal is a guy who has legit martial arts alongside thousands of other people and is a actor alongside thousands of others.

Seagal for some reason has become a hot topic in the MMA world. Lets respect him as a martial artist and actor and not give him popularity through MMA as his manager must be loving this angle. He does not deserve to be mentioned alongside legendary MMA fighters.
Well put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
GSP is a great martial artist. He's proven it time and time again. That really isn't even up for debate. But I was wondering, who says Stephanie Seymore isn't hot? I'd still hit that s**t and she's twenty years older than me.
Haha...yes! You should see her in the Guns N Roses videos; November Rain and Don't Cry. Man she was a FOXY LADY in the 90's. Still kept her figure. You fuked up Axl...after she got hitched with a billionaire.

Rep btw to all posts. Merry Christmas!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote