MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson 'perfectly fine' with women taking top billing

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
nick has a decent shot at winning this despite what any of you say, and yes he is a million times better than his brother nate. GSP surprisingly was swept by condit who does have a pretty good guard but again no where near as good as nicks, his cardio defiantly isn't at nicks level and believe me the old leg kick and move away tactic won't work this time now that nick knows people can actually win based on that despite having a mediocre affect on his legs. Also nick doesn't trip when someone leg kicks him like nate and when nick is clinched up he has a kimura grip straight away and people are very uncomfortable in that position if you have seen his early fights. Not saying he will win but nick defiantly has the skills and cardio to make it GSP's toughest fight.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote