MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jose Aldo hopes to have both lightweight title and bantamweight title.

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
I don't like division jumping at all. The way things are going these days, even the most active of fighters are only fighting three times a year on average. If someone were to become the champ in two weight classes it would just bring the amount of times each title is defended to a screaching halt. I'm not even going to mention three titles cause I don't think Aldo is making 135, I also don't think his buddy is losing that belt either. Maybe he has thinned out the FW division to the degree were he needs to move up, but I personally think he should just leave the belt back there with him. There is A LOT of competition at LW... IF he were to win, he's going to be very busy there for years.
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote