MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo: I have at least four more fights

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 08:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
I kind of wish he had mentioned whether or not he had planned to go back to 185.

In my opinion it has to suck to be a 205er right now. Jon Jones has that division on lock down, and I believe he will for several years... one by one he slowly make people think it's a "weak" division, just like Anderson did 185... both thoughts are ridiculous by the way.

With Anderson talking about 10 more fights and Jon maintaining he has no intention of moving to heavyweight permanently for several years... I see the same names at the top of the list for years.

Point being, I'm glad for Henderson that he has put the "winning a UFC title" into the sidenotes of his story. And I'm being serious, that isn't trash talk.
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote