MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo: I have at least four more fights

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
I despise the use of TRT for sports usage, but the true is that i wish i could take that and improve my overall life quality. I'm 33, age is starting to pay it's dividends :P
You're pretty gullible if you think messing with your hormones will improve your overall life quality.

Make you feel younger while sterilizing you, giving you acne, mood problems, insomnia, man boobs, and a lifelong dependency isn't improving your life quality. It's short sightedness.

The only thing it'll truly improve is your doctor and big pharma's bank account.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote