MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 156 poster

Thread: UFC 156 poster
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
ahhhhh the upcoming cards are mouthwatering.

Reem V Bigfoot and Rashad V Lil Nog are seemingly easy to predict but Aldo and Frankie has been a dream fight for me for a very long time. I can't believe it's finally happening!
What are your predictions by the way, out of curiosity? For Lil Nog and Evans even though I like Evans and will be rooting for him, I have Nog having the advantage on the feet, and the jitz to be defensive enough on the ground to avoid any significant ground and pound. So I've got Nog winning by either TKO, or a lukewarm decision.

Reem obviously will decimate Bigfoot, and Aldo Edgar, I have no freaking clue. That definitely is a dream fight, and I too cannot believe it's going to happen. I have no prediction for that fight. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote