MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo: I have at least four more fights

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by locnott View Post
Your pretty misinformed on ALL your information, Getting levels that are low to very low up to the norm will improve many areas of your over all quality of life without ANY of the problems you mentioned above.
Major abuse may are may not cause some or all of the problems you listed but just getting low levels up to what they once were will not cause those problems.

Although 33 is probably way to early to need TRT. Im in my mid 40's and started TRT about 6 months ago, My levels were low probably due to some past steroid abuse in my late 20's, hard to say for sure but I am glad i got my levels tested.
Give it time bro... post back here in a couple of years about your miraculous fountain of youth. What you're doing is the equivalent of getting over a hangover by going on another binge... sooner or later, the buzz has gotta come down.

It doesn't take "abuse" to cause those side effects I listed, ask any user of "legit medical" TRT, the first thing they'll tell you is they're sterilized and unable to have kids. That is documented fact. And most others under "doctor supervision" will experience higher and higher number of these side effects as time goes on.

There are natural ways of bringing your levels back to normal you know. Slower and less convenient than jabbing yourself with more steroids, but ones without any side effects for real.

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fit...ne-levels.aspx
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote