MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 156 poster

Thread: UFC 156 poster
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
What are your predictions by the way, out of curiosity? For Lil Nog and Evans even though I like Evans and will be rooting for him, I have Nog having the advantage on the feet, and the jitz to be defensive enough on the ground to avoid any significant ground and pound. So I've got Nog winning by either TKO, or a lukewarm decision.

Reem obviously will decimate Bigfoot, and Aldo Edgar, I have no freaking clue. That definitely is a dream fight, and I too cannot believe it's going to happen. I have no prediction for that fight. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.
Rashad and Nog are even on the feet but Rashad has more power, if Rashad is in trouble I don't think Nog is gonna be able to stuff the double or sub him. So if Rashad can't impose his will on the feet, then he will on the ground.

Reem will destroy Bighead, oops i mean Bigfoot.

and I find Frankie V Aldo hard to tip aswell except we know Frankie can **** with absolute killers and we saw Aldo struggle a little with Hominick and Kenny.

I think Aldo will impress in the first 3 rounds but Frankie will come on strong in the championship rounds, possibly finishing in the 5th or getting a 10-8. It really could be a draw, 10-9 Aldo, 10-9 Aldo, 10-9 Aldo, 10-9 Frankie, 10-8 Frankie.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote