MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 156 poster

Thread: UFC 156 poster
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
What are your predictions by the way, out of curiosity? For Lil Nog and Evans even though I like Evans and will be rooting for him, I have Nog having the advantage on the feet, and the jitz to be defensive enough on the ground to avoid any significant ground and pound. So I've got Nog winning by either TKO, or a lukewarm decision.

Reem obviously will decimate Bigfoot, and Aldo Edgar, I have no freaking clue. That definitely is a dream fight, and I too cannot believe it's going to happen. I have no prediction for that fight. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.
I've got Evans by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd. His wrestling will be too much for Nog, and his hands aren't really that much behind Nog's IMO. I wouldn't even be surprised if Evans gets the better of the standup.

I've got Reem by murder.

I've also got Aldo by FOTY split decision. Can't wait for that fight.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote