MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 155 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 04:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Gonna put some credits on Holloway and Duffee I think.

Holloway has better boxing than Garcia. Wicked body shots will tire Garcia easily, leading Holloway to an easy decision victory. Garcia better hope he can take Holloway down and submit him...thats the only way I see him winning the fight. Another loss could get Garcia cut from the UFC so you'd think he would fight smarter now. Looking at his past few fights, it seems more likely he is going to stand and brawl though.

Holloway via decision.

Duffee is a big strong guy man. Good boxing too. He should be able to KO Phil De Fries early in the 1st round. De Fries has horrible boxing, horrible wrestling, little power and okay jiujitsu. Probably one of the worst fighters in the UFC, period. What I'm afraid of is him clinching up with Duffee against the cage and tiring Duffee out before taking him down in the 2nd or 3rd round. He was able to do that to Oli Thompson. Hopefully Duffee is able to keep it standing and knock this fool out of the UFC.

Duffee via KO 1st round.