MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo: I have at least four more fights

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 05:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I don't have any problems with anyone using trt or roids or whatever especially since i'm pretty sure 90% of fighters are on it anyways, i'll never use roids when i'm fighting but I don't care if my opponent does and it makes a lil more satisfying knowing you overcame a physical disadvantage and challenge in the fight too.
That is assuming you do always overcome it Hercules.

You're telling me you'll be perfectly fine with it when a roid-head stomps your head into the mat? Or would you be tempted to even the odds and put your own health on the line for revenge?
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote