MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo: I have at least four more fights

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 04:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
That is assuming you do always overcome it Hercules.

You're telling me you'll be perfectly fine with it when a roid-head stomps your head into the mat? Or would you be tempted to even the odds and put your own health on the line for revenge?
well first of all no one yet has even come close to do anything to threaten me and before you say cans yes I know that, and second off whether or not it is a roid head trying to pummel me doesn't matter because I'd rather neither do that to me if I can help it. And i'm pretty sure roids don't give you skills and therefore don't give you championships like anderson and aldo and cigano and gsp have and what edgar did have.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote